Elementary Academy/Rising 6th Grade Re-Enrollment Packet
Elementary Academy Re-Enrollment Information and Online Form
For Elementary Academy and Rising 6th Grade Re-Enrollment
The Elementary Academy Re-enrollment period is March 27-31, 2017.
This year, we are piloting and deploying a new online Elementary Academy re-enrollment and registration form for Elementary Academy students re-enrolling for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. The form can be completed and submitted online using any personal computer or electronic device. This form is only available for the following students:
- Students who are currently enrolled at Drew Charter School, AND
- Students who will be enrolled in Grades 1-6 next year.
Important: If your child does not currently attend Drew Charter School or is currently enrolled in the Cox Pre-K program, you MUST enter the school’s separate lottery process. If your child does not currently attend Drew Charter School or is currently enrolled in the Cox Pre-K program, completing the re-enrollment form will not grant your child a seat next year, and submission of this form will be voided.
Parents of Rising 6th graders should also use this form to re-enroll their child.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you choose to complete the online re-enrollment form after you submit the form online, you are required to come to the Elementary Academy in person during the EA re-enrollment window to submit required Proof of Residence documents.
The Elementary Academy Re-enrollment period is March 27-31, 2017 during the following hours:
March 27th, 29th, 31st: 8am – 4pm
March 28th and 30th: 8am – 6pm
All re-enrollment for the Elementary Academy and Rising 6th grade will take place in the EA Media Center during the above dates and times. Computers will be available in the media center during the re-enrollment period for use, if needed.
A few things to note before you begin the online re-enrollment form:
- The form will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and MUST be completed in one sitting. If you fail to submit and/or accidentally log out of the application, you will not be able to complete the same form. You will have to start over and complete a new form.
- If you have more than one child enrolled in the Elementary Academy, you must complete a re-enrollment form for each child (just as you would have done with a paper re-enrollment form). On the bottom of the last page of the online re-enrollment form, you will be given two options; the second of which will give you the option to submit the current form and start a new one for another child.
- To minimize the load on our servers, we have granted families access to the platform using different links to the form. To access the form, simply click on your assigned link (based on the last name of the eldest child enrolled at Drew).
- Please note that your child's re-enrollment is not considered complete until your proof of residence documents have been submitted to and verified by designated Drew Staff during the EA re-enrollment period.
To complete the online form, please Click Here to review instructions.
Then click the following link that applies to your student to begin the re-enrollment form:
- If the last name of your eldest child is A-I – Click Here
- Enter EA1 for your Account Name and click “OK.” You do not need a password.
- If the last name of your eldest child is J-Q – Click Here
- Enter EA2 for your Account Name and click “OK.” You do not need a password.
- If the last name of your eldest child is R-Z – Click Here
- Enter EA3 for your Account Name and click “OK.” You do not need a password.
Please be reminded that all current Drew Charter School students are required to re-enroll to return to Drew next year. If you do not re-enroll your child, your child’s seat for the 2017 – 2018 school year may be forfeited.
If you have questions or technical difficulties with the online form, please contact Ms. Raqib, Drew’s Enrollment Officer, at 404-450-0567.