Re-enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is from March 18 to March 29, 2019. All current Drew Charter School students (rising 1st -12th) who are returning for the 2019-2020 school year must complete the re-enrollment process.
Please note that students currently attending the Cox Pre-K Program at Drew who are interested in attending Drew for kindergarten do not go through the re-enrollment process; they must submit a lottery application by April 30, 2019.
There are three parts to re-enrollment:
- Online Re-enrollment Form
The form must be completed online. You should complete a separate form for each of your returning Drew students.
- In-person Re-enrollment Period
Parents/Guardians must come onsite during the dates/times listed below to provide updated proof of residence (and any other applicable) documents in person. The 2019-2020 Re-enrollment Checklist outlines the documents required.
We will collect residency verification forms during in-person enrollment at the following times:
March 18 - 29, 2019 (Mondays through Fridays)
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesdays, Thursdays 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Drew Charter Junior/Senior Academy
300 Eva Davis Way
- Verification of Documents
Your re-enrollment will not be considered complete until submitted documents have been verified by Drew staff. Following verification, a letter will be mailed indicating final re-enrollment status.
Additional On-site Re-enrollment Information
Parents/Guardians may re-enroll all children at one time, regardless of the children’s grade or academy.
- The online re-enrollment form must be submitted online, no paper re-enrollment forms will be accepted.
- Drew Charter School requires original proof of residency documents. For example, a Georgia Power bill that is mailed to your residence is an original document. A copy of a Georgia Power bill that has been printed at home or work via your online account is not an original document. If you do not bring original versions of documents, you will need to use a Drew computer to log into your accounts and print copies of your documents onsite. Please bring any login information that you will need (usernames and passwords) to access your online accounts from a Drew computer and budget in time to do this.
- All proof of residence documents must be submitted at the same time. Partial submission of documents will not be accepted.
All current Drew Charter School students are required to re-enroll during the re-enrollment period in order to return to Drew next year. If you do not re-enroll your child, your child’s seat for the 2019-2020 school year may be forfeited.
We look forward to receiving your child’s re-enrollment form and seeing you onsite during the re-enrollment period. In the meantime, contact the Enrollment Team at 404-450-0567 or email@example.com if you have any questions.