RE-ENROLLMENT OF RISING 1ST – 12TH GRADERS FOR THE
2018 – 2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Re-enrollment for the 2018 – 2019 School Year starts Monday, March 19 and concludes on March 30. Please review the comprehensive Re-enrollment schedule below along with important information regarding the Re-enrollment Process. The actual Re-enrollment Form is also below (under Step 1) and is highlighted in green.
It is important that parents/guardians adhere to all re-enrollment dates and deadlines.
RISING 1st – 12th GRADE ON-SITE RE-ENROLLMENT DATE/TIMES
Re-enrollment for all rising 1st – 12th graders for the 2018 – 2019 School Year is scheduled for the following dates and times:
March 19 – 23, 2018 (Location: Practice Gym – JA/SA Campus)
March 26 – 30, 2018 (Location: Elementary Academy Media Center)
On-site Re-enrollment hours for both weeks are:
8:00am-4:00 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
8:00am-6:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THIS YEAR’S RE-ENROLLMENT PROCESS
For improved efficiency, the following changes are being implemented:
- Parents/Guardians may re-enroll all children at one time, regardless of the children’s grade or academy, during onsite re-enrollment dates/times. (For example, parents/guardians who have a child currently enrolled at the Elementary Academy can also re-enroll their Junior and Senior Academy children at the same time.)
- All re-enrollment forms must be submitted online.
- No paper re-enrollment forms will be accepted.
HOW TO RE-ENROLL
Re-enrollment for the 2018 – 2019 school year is a three-step process. The three steps are outlined below:
Step 1: Complete the Online Re-enrollment Form
Parents/Guardians planning to re-enroll their rising 1st – 12th grader(s) for the 2018 – 2019 school year must complete and submit an online re-enrollment form for each child.
The form must be completed online using any personal computer or electronic device. The form can be completed at home (or at any other location) or can be completed at Drew during on-site re-enrollment. Please allow 15 minutes to complete the re-enrollment form and note the following tips for successful completion:
- The form must be completed in one sitting.
- If you complete duplicate forms for the same child, the most recent version will be used.
- A separate form must be completed for each child, even if the children are siblings.
Please click below to complete the online Re-enrollment Form for the 2018 – 2019 School Year:
Step 2: On-site Document Verification and Submission
Parents/Guardians must come onsite during the dates/times listed above to provide Proof of Residence (and any other applicable) documents in person.
Please review the 2018 – 2019 Re-enrollment Proof of Residence Checklist, which outlines proof of residence (and any other applicable) documents that must be submitted during on-site re-enrollment. Click below to review and/or print the 2018 – 2019 Re-enrollment Proof of Residence Checklist:
Be sure to carefully review the Checklist prior to coming onsite to ensure you bring proper documents.
Helpful Tips Regarding On-site Re-enrollment and Submitting Proof of Residence Documents:
- The person with whom the child lives must submit proof of residency documents.
- All proof of residence documents must show the parent's or guardian’s legal name and address. Please note that a P.O. Box is not acceptable as a residence address
- Photocopied proof of residence documents will not be accepted. If you do not bring original proof of residence documents with you, you will need to use a computer onsite to pull up and print residency documents (i.e. Georgia Power bills, utility bills, mortgage statements, credit card statements, etc.) Be sure to bring user name and password information needed to access your online accounts, and allow ample time to log into accounts and print.
- At least one of the additional Supporting Residence Requirement Documents must be dated within the last 30 days.
- All proof of residence documents must be submitted at the same time. Partial submission of documents will not be accepted.
- All leases submitted as proof of residence must include the name(s) of the re-enrolling child(ren) as occupants or tenants of the leased home/apartment.
Note: Computers will be available at the onsite re-enrollment location during the re-enrollment period for use, if needed.
Step 3: Verification of Documents:
Your re-enrollment will not be considered complete until submitted documents have been verified by Drew staff. Following verification, an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the re-enrollment form indicating final re-enrollment status.
Please be reminded that all current Drew Charter School students are required to re-enroll during the re-enrollment period in order to return to Drew next year.
All proof of residence documents you plan to submit to have reviewed for your child’s re-enrollment must be submitted by March 30, 2018. If you do not re-enroll your child, your child’s seat for the 2018 – 2019 school year may be forfeited.
For all questions about the re-enrollment process, please contact the Enrollment Team at 404-450-0567 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.