Disable Notification Pop-ups on Windows 10
To disable pop-up notifications from the bottom right corner of the Windows 10 taskbar, follow these steps:
- Press the Start button and type "settings".
- Click and open the Settings menu.
- At the top search bar field type in "notification."
- Click the drop down option for Notification and actions settings
- From Notification and actions settings menu toggle the notifications switch off
- Notifications for various apps and senders should now be disabled.