Welcome to Drew! We’re glad that you’re here.
Consistent with the mission, values, and goals of Charles R. Drew Charter School, its prudent fiscal management, and its commitment to equal employment opportunity in employment, the Office of Human Resources strives to:
- Recruit employees of the highest quality, employing them on the basis of skill, experience, education, training, character, and merit;
- Provide the environment, resources and encouragement for employees to have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally;
- Promote a culture that is student-centered and develops the whole person;
- Demonstrate care and respect of each individual, through employment practices that reflect a belief in the human dignity of each person;
- Promote a culture that recognizes and values diversity; and
- Provide compensation, benefits, and a work environment that helps attract, retain and motivate high-quality employees.